Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Last Month New Activities



It has been so long since I wrote last time. My time at home is going really fast, and I guess we have been busy raising these two young ladies. Daniela starts going to a learning center, and also learning Ballet. She is really enjoying school, and Karla also. Karla is in Redlands Christian School, a private school, where most of the students and their parents goes to our church. I really feel comfortable and happy that Karla is there. She is also learning bible verses, which is important to us.
I am teaching Karla Spanish at home, and we read two books per day. We decided that during school year, we won't socialize much, especially during weekdays, and it is going better that way. Karla really came tired from school, and she need to rest before going to the next activity. Karla is also playing soccer this fall. I love fall....