Thursday, January 14, 2010

Terrible Twos


I don't really know how to start, but I think I will start saying than Daniela is getting into a difficult stage. She is trying to see how far can she go. I really hope this stage is over soon, but in the meantime let's say in what she progress this month.
1. She is almost potty trained. She is mostly in underwear now with occasional accidents. Some days she will be completely dry. It is taking her more time to learn # 2, because she will do it in the potty chair, but before she finish, she will stand up, so if anyone is planning to do the potty training any time soon, make sure to explain to your child, and stay with them.
2. She start "Frogs" a children church for 2 years and 3 years old. One of the things I love about my church is that they are very caring with our children, there is a lot of teachers and Daniela start learning parts of the bible. I ask her. Do you like it?. She said, yes, but I want to go home, go home, go home.......
3. She follow the languages. She respond in Spanish, when we are talking in Spanish, and in English when we are talking in English. Both languages she speak it fluently.
I really feel proud of my little girl. As time goes by, I could see than she likes outdoor activities, and who doesn't? She also love to explore and learn new things.
Hopefully this stage of the "no ,no" is over soon.