Monday, April 4, 2011

March


On March 12, My friend Wendy and I went to Mission Inn to eat lunch in "Las Campanas"a restaurant located in the hotel. It was fun, we enjoy the Mexican food and some margaritas with it. At the end, they bring a delicious lemon pie, it was so good. Until now my mouth still have the taste of the pie, it was really good.
Then we went to visit an art museum. It was an old house, but it was a really nice house.
I took some of the art picture too.








I also went to a french restaurant in San Bernardino, it was really nice, I don't have the pictures, but I saw they make the crepes in flames, it was nice to see it, but really weird to eat it, after we saw so many flames. The food was nice, I really love it, I am planning to come back again. It was fun !!