Daniela helping with the primer, she did so good
Finally, no more white walls in my bathrooms.
We did some bathroom remodeling, we first did the hall bathroom, we painted the walls, change the light features and the counter top, then we painted the cabinet with a espresso mocha color, as you know I like mocha and caramel in mostly everything even in the bathrooms ;)
The tile also is brown, and I love it, I don't have to clean every day like before, I am really happy. We also change the faucet. I love the color too, that's why I show it many times.
The other bathroom is another story, it wasn't in our plans, but we did it and we are happy with the results. We had some plumbing problems with the master bathroom, we found some leaking in the wall and cabinets. The cabinets didn't survive, we lived with the sink next to us for a month until the new cabinets arrived. since our master bathroom is pretty big, our cabinets were 91 inches and we couldn't find any cabinets with that size anywhere, and at the end we had to order it. Since I choose mostly everything in the other bathroom, I asked Randall to pick up the cabinets, and he is very happy with the color, I personally like it darker, but is ok I think still look nice. We changed the cabinets,and we also change the floor, and I choose it really dark, again I am very happy that I don't have to clean every day. We also changed to new faucets but we keep the counter top the same, and still looks nice. I will find decorations and new towels, I just got the new curtains for the master bathroom and the new rug.
Next project will be in a long long time, but I personally like to see no more white walls, next will be the bedrooms :)
