Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Week... Karla turns 5...

This weekend we started preparing for Karla's Birthday party. We are going to have two birthday parties, since my parents are old and they can't stay at the park for too long, we decided is better to do two. So we buy pinata and fill it up, also I had to find the princess banners and my pink table cloths ( took two hours to finde them). I also order a cake, a friend of mine offer me to make cup cakes, but just in case we never know we may need extra, so we order a princess cake.
Also I start preparing for the party with my family, I would like that people have fun, so we will make pizza, and everyone will choose what ever they want on it. chicken, pineapple, mushrooms, olives, onion, and tomatoes. Also beef, and i may get some pepperoni. I think Karla will have fun making her own pizza, also my friend Nancy will came with her daughter, so she won't feel alone. Now we have to decided to make it outside or inside the house.
I also went to reserved the place at the park, I am glad i did because so many picnic areas were reserved. So I hope she has nice bithday parties with her family and friends.