Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Month Report

Karla is learning how to play soccer better. She has more control of the ball, and she also loves the sport. Last game, we play against another team, who is also from church. For a moment, I thought Karla would forget about the game and play with her friend, but instead she didn't talk to her until the end of the game. By the way, this time we were even 3 and 3. I guess Randall and coach Eddie are improving.

Karla also acted in her school. She was an old lady "Old Mother Hubbert" from nursery rhymes.
She really enjoy it, and we also.





Karla is also learning how to read. Today she read " Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss. She is also learning how to read some words in Spanish, and she can count up to 30 in French. She always ask me to learn new words in french, so both of us are learning something new every day.

Daniela also is expressing herself more. She still mixing languages, but I think it will came eventually. She still goes to Apple Tree, and we are very happy, she learned a lot.
Here is her picture with her friend Marissa.

Daniela can recognize mostly every letter from the alphabet ( English). I am not planning to start with another language any time soon. Although the other day she say " Bonjour."

Since Daniela is a long name, and in Peru we can call them "Dany". I recently teach her that her name is Dany, but the other day, Randall told me that Dany is for boys....oh well.....I think she eventually will say her name and for now she can be Dany.