skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Pictures, and Birthdays
My father-in-law's Birthday Party
Sea World
My Birthday Party in Forest Falls. I will never forget it. I got lost!! :(
Karla and Daniela.
Daniela who is not looking so little anymore. She is learning how to do the splits.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Loving Our Life with Christ
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(18)
►
December
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(41)
▼
December
(1)
Pictures, and Birthdays
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(1)
About Me
Ceci
I was born in Lima-PerĂº, and I lived there all my childhood. Now, I live in Redlands, California and I live here for 20 years. I am married and I have two girls. Karla is 6 and Daniela 3 years old.
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.