On February 14, Daniela got sick. We had to take her to Beaver Advantage Care, for ear infection. She was crying as never I seen before, and up to now, I had three nights of little sleep, or actually three hours with no naps in between. I really hate when my girls get sick!!. It is not only the pain they go through, but also the lack of energy to do things. Daniela is taking her antibiotics, and she will be fine. Today she was really tired and needy, and ask for my help all morning, but I had so many things to do in the house. I couldn't be with her all morning, the good thing is she could sleep from 11 to 1 pm, that gave time to do more things in the house.
Febreuary 19, Randall , Javier, and I are going to a Lunix conference in Los Angeles. We will stay there for two days. I really hope I could be useful even I am living on coffee.
Other news, Daniela is fully potty trained, and even at night she is not using diapers.
She also could draw a circle, triangle and square ( not perfect) but she has the concept. Today she color triangles, circles, diamond, and squares with the color she been told. She still counting but not all numbers up to 10, skip 4, and 6. She can speak 4 works sentences, but still mixing languages, and I am working on reducing that.
Karla on the other hand, make feel very proud. Her teacher told me that her reading and mathematical skills were exemplary, I was so proud of her that I took her to eat Ice cream.
She can read up to level 3 with help, but she is reading to level 2 alone. Both languages she can read and understand, but she still need to work in her vocabulary ( Spanish). She has the concept of math, and she is learning how to count over 100. Add and sub, mostly subtraction she does up to 10. Randall is teaching her how to use the computer and she is a fast learner, even faster than me.
I can see that my girls are so different, and I can see that every child has their own personality.
