Two weeks ago we went to a conference in Los Angeles. We did learn many new things. I hope sooner or later Randall can applied what he had learn, and make his life easier. :)
My parents left to Lima this morning. They will arrived at midnight ( Lima time). It looks kind of empty the house without them, but I think is good for them and for us.
We haven't started yet to do some of our projects. Hopefully 3 months are enough to finish our list. The first is to make new fences, ours' is with termites, and need replacement. I have been reading, but up to now, I don't have a clue, hopefully we can do it.
This Thursday my in laws are taking care of the girls, so Randall and I will be working on the fences. Our other project it is to change the patio doors. I think that they don't have enough insulation, so we have to do that too.
I made some changes in our bedroom and I think it looks more organized. We are planning to stay in the office after all, and make an office somewhere else in the house. The idea is to get rid of things we don't need. Hopefully now I can give away all the baby toys.
I'll post pictures later
