Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Karla's Birthday

It has been a long time since I posted something in my blog. We have been very busy. My parents came back from Lima, and with so many activities and parties, I haven't write anything in my blog.
On her birthday we had her class party also, so I brought cup cakes, and they sing happy birthday to her. It was like having a birthday party with all her classmates. The sad part was that her sister wasn't there, but later in the afternoon she was with us, so that was ok.
In the afternoon we ate pizza, and we went to Castle Park. It changed a lot since I went with Paul a while back, now we have to pay admission for each person, but it was fun. We ride many rides and we stay until late. The girls could stay awake for a long time, but next day they were so tired, they almost woke up at 8:30 am.
On Saturday some of her friends came over for a play date, and she had fun. We ate some cup cakes and then with the family we made some hamburgers.
Tomorrow it will be Karla's graduation and I hope to take more pictures. I still feel tired, hopefully next week will be better.