skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, May 3, 2010
Tuzigoot and Montezuma AZ
These are pictures of Montezuma National Monument in Arizona. It is very nice, but it is just the castle, we couldn't hike much
, but we enjoy the view.
Entrance to the museum
Tuzigoot on the east part of the city.
These are pictures of Tuzigoot. We arrived early in the morning and it was very cold.
This is the entrance to go to the upper part of the city.
It sure was very nice trip, and we really enjoy it. We also hike a lot, next time I'll post more pictures.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Loving Our Life with Christ
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(18)
►
December
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(1)
Tuzigoot and Montezuma AZ
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(1)
About Me
Ceci
I was born in Lima-PerĂº, and I lived there all my childhood. Now, I live in Redlands, California and I live here for 20 years. I am married and I have two girls. Karla is 6 and Daniela 3 years old.
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.