Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Cards



This year, I made these Christmas cards for the business and for my friends and family.
This is the time of the year where everyone gets busy, and I think it is easier for me to send it by
e-mail. Well maybe Randall have to send it by mail, but oh well. I thought I can show a little of my work.

Karla is performing in the nutcracker this year, and also singing in many different places.
Yesterday they were at the Village, and Karla sang with the church. She had so much fun. She is looking forward to sing also at our Children's program at our church. As well as at the University of Redlands on Monday the 13th. Daniela will have her first performance this year, I'll make sure she is well rested that night.
One more week, for all the Christmas parties, songs, and performances.

I am really looking forward for Christmas, I think is very nice to have family and friends coming over and enjoy. It goes so fast !! :)