


November was really fun for us. My friend Mapy come to visit me for a week. We went to Oakland in Yucaipa, and also we went to Sea World. Mostly Tuesday which was my birthday, we stayed home, just at night we went to " El Torito" and on Wednesday we went to Palm Springs.
On Saturday we made a party with my family and most of them came. It was really fun to make barbecue.
I celebrated my birthday many times this year. With my family on Tuesday, and on Wednesday with my in-laws and the week after with my good friend Patty. It was fun especially going to different restaurants.
Karla finished this fall playing in the rain. She was really wet. She could not run as she would like to, but she did had fun. We were really cold and waiting for the game to finish, many games were canceled, but not ours.
Also Karla really enjoys reading. The last book had 190 pages, I would never do that at her aged, for me reading was really a punishment, but it is how we show enthusiasm in doing things that it counts. I also start reading books to Daniela, and she seems to like it.
A lots of play dates for Karla this month, for Daniela not so many, but I still working on having a play date at least once a month.
