Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Nice Day

february 1st, 2009 1ro de Febrero, 2009

Today it was a wonderful day, besides is Sunday, the weather was perfect. I went to visit a friend of mine for a play-date with her daughter and Karla, and we all had a good time. I could get to talk to another adult and the girls play with dolls all afternoon. Daniela had a picnic with Randall, and they also enjoy the weather and Daniela enjoy a stroller ride. Tomorrow is another day, full of activities, and I hope everything is done.

Hoy fue un dia muy lindo, a parte que es Domingo, el clima estuvo perfecto. Fuimos a visitar a una muy buena amiga, la cual su hija juega con Karla, y fuimos hasta Calimesa, pero la pasamos bien. Yo pude conversar con otro adulto mientras que las nenas jugaron con la munecas hasta cansarse casi toda la tarde. Daniela tuvo un picnic con Randall, y parece que ellos tambien disfrutaron del paseo. Manana es un dia ocupadisimo, ojala termine de hacer lo que empeze.