Wednesday, February 18, 2009

week report

Today, It was a nice day. At work, we had a small group, but a nice one. They really want to learn and they do their best. Sometimes they get bored, and they tell me to do something different, so I try to think of something that could be fun. First, I thought of games, like bingo or crosswords, and I started searching for websites, and I found this website that makes crosswords, and I made a small and simple one. Our class is quite small, so I don't want to give too much or too little. We'll see what happens..
This week, Randall has been working late hours. Hopefully, next week is better.
Also as usual, something in my schedule has to changed. Tomorrow, I won't have my prayer group, instead, they changed to Friday.
I hope we stayed dry all weekend. Daniela and my dad have colds. Hopefully, they are better by the weekend.

Hoy, fue un lindo dia. En el trabajo, tuvimos un grupo pequeno, pero bonito. Ellas les encanta aprender y dan lo mejor de ellas. A veces cuando es repetitivo se aburren, y he estado tratando de pensar en algo que les pueda divertir. Primero pense en juegos como bingo o crucigramas, y empeze a buscar por internet. Finalmente encontre una pagina web que hace crucigramas dando la informacion, y les hize una chiquita y simple. Nuestra clase es chica y no me gustaria darles demasiado o muy poco. Vamos a ver en que termina la cosa...
Esta semana Randall esta trabajando hasta tarde, ojala la proxima semana sea mejor.
Como es de costumbre algo en mi horario cambio esta semana, el grupo de oracion donde voy, cambio su horario al viernes.
Espero no mas lluvias. Daniela y mi papa estan con resfrio, ojala mejore todo para el fin de semana.