We had a nice weekend. It rained almost all weekend, and it was kind of cold, but overall it was fine. Friday, I went to do my physical, and also I finally cut my hair. I had the day off, my girls were over my in laws' house, and I had the time to do some stuff. Anyway the doctor checked on my stomach, which it has been bother me since I had Daniela, Doctor said I am fine, so I don't have to worry about it. He still did some blood samples and he will give me the results in two weeks.
Saturday, we stayed home most of the day; we only went to Karla's ballet class in the morning, and then to buy a present for our pastor (birthday on Sunday), then we stayed home doing laundry and watching TV. Sunday, after church, we went to a birthday party. It was fun, our pastor had a birthday and also his grandson. We came home and we ate some more, I made some pancakes.
For a long time, I have been planning to go tomorrow to San Diego, but the weather channel says that it going to rain all day, so forget it, I just going to stay home and do some inside home projects.
Tuvimos un fin de semana bonito, aunque llovio casi todo el fin de semana, pude hacer algunas cosas. El Viernes fui al doctor para un chequeo general y tambien a cortarme el pelo. Mi suegra se quedo con las nenas. Bueno volviendo al doctor, el me dijo que mi estomago esta bien y que no me preocupe, pues desde que tuve a Daniela he tenido esta molestia en la parte superior del estomago, pero felizmente parece ser normal. De todos modos, el doctor ordeno unos analizes de sangre y orine, vamos a ver como salen en dos semanas.
El Sabado estuvimos en casa casi la mayor parte del dia, solo fuimos a la clase de ballet de Karla y despues a comprar un regalo para el pastor de nuestra iglecia. Toda la tarde llovio y nos quedamos en casa, pudimos terminar de lavar y yo pude ver tele.
El Domingo, despues del servicio, fuimos a celebrar el cumpleanios del pastor, su esposa cocina tan rico, que comimos y convivimos deliciosamente. No solo nuestro pastor cumplio anios, si no tambien su nieto, muy lindo el nino, que bonita familia.....como dice mi papa!!.
Desde la semana pasada he estado planeando un viaje a San Diego para manana, pero parece que lo tendremos que postergar, ya que el pronostico del tiempo nos anuncia mas lluvia para manana. Bueno un buen pretesto para terminar de hacer proyectos dentro de la casa...
