It was a nice day!. After all this difficult week, today I felt better. I did some exercises this morning, and then I went to Karla's ballet class. This year she is going to perform " Cinderella" and she is very excited about it. She also is going to dance tap with a song from the 80's. She likes the song, but I am not sure if Randall would. The song is a" Material Girl" from Madonna. Anyway, today I was talking to her and suddenly I asked her.. who is the first president of the United States?. Of course she didn't know, so I told her George Washington, so I asked her again and she said...I know mommy is monkey George ( curious George). Ha Ha
Today I went to visit my friend, we spend all afternoon there. Karla had so much fun with her friend, and I got to talk to another adult, so it was really nice to be there. Karla got to ride a bike, and also play princesses. Daniela had to stay home because it was her nap time, my friend's son missed her, they are almost the same age.
Estuvo bonito el dia!. Despues de una semana dificil, hoy me senti mucho mejor. Hoy pude hacer mis ejercisios y me senti muy bien despues de eso. Despues me fui a la clase de ballet de Karlita y nos dijieron que van a bailar "Cenicienta" y tambien una cancion de los 80's de Madonna, " Chica Material". Bueno pasando a otro tema, conversando con Karla, le pregunte quien fue el primer presidente, como es de suponer claro que ella no sabia quien era, asi que le dije "George Wachington", despues de un rato le pregunto otra vez, y me contesta....Quien, a ya se mama, es Monkey George. Ella se referia al de George el Curioso, asi que no aguante y me rei bastante.
Hoy tambien me fui a visitar a una amiga y ahi estuvimos toda la tarde. Las chiquitas se divirtieron mucho, montaron bicicleta y jugaron a princesas. Mientras que yo pude conversar con otra persona adulta, la verdad la pase muy bien y ojala se repita.
