Randall's friend from MIT came to visit us for a day. He is a missionary in Africa. I really admired him for all the work he is doing there. The lord is really doing amazing things in a country where most of the people are Muslams.El amigo de Randall vino a visitar por un dia. El es missionero en Africa. Realmente lo admiro bastante por todo el trabajo que esta haciendo alla. El Senor esta haciendo cosas maravillosas en una region musulmana.
Aqui Karla estaba un poco molesta, pero hasta en sus malos momentos es hermosa!Here Karla is upset, but even in her bad moments...she is cute!
Daniela is really happy, she got to play with Jim for a while..Daniela estuvo feliz, hasta jugo con Jim por un rato
Today Also were two baptism of friends. Randall really wanted to stay for the baptism and he did, but as soon as finished he went to the spanish service with his friend Jim. As soon as I picked up my girls we went to the Spanish service, and I droped them there. There is no way I can run after Daniela with my new shoes...

