
Here is Daniela and my dad cleaning the house. They look so much alike.They love to keep the house clean.
Aqui esta mi papa con Daniela limpiando la casa. Se parecen tanto con razon le llamo leopodina. Ellos les encanta tener la casa limpia.
Creo que es lo mejor peinada que la puedo tener....
I could not comb her hair better....

We will try once again to put my two princesses in the same room. We'll see if Daniela could sleep better this time. Next week I will be off at work, so maybe I could work on arranging the rooms.
Vamos a tratar de poner a mis dos princesitas juntas en un cuarto. Ojala Daniela pueda dormir mejor esta vez. La proxima semana no trabajo y podre arreglar los cuartos.
Here is our winter picture. It went so fast..Now I miss rainy days.
Nuestra foto de invierno. se fue volando..
Ahora extrano los dias de lluvia.
