This is my painting......Nice, right?
Mi Montana

Karla Pintando, Karla working hard

This is the pictures from the art show at Karla's school. She painted "Rapunzel" and " The Mountains". This event was non-competitive event, and I really like it. All of them showed the first place in many tables, so I think is really good for everybody. I also painted "My Mountains"
which turn out better than I would expect.
I end up so tired after the show. We took so long to paint and make sure Daniela didn't go into the paintings.
Here are some of the pictures.
Rapunzel by Karla
My drawing, she painted
My drawing, she painted


Estas fotos son del show de Arte presentado en el colegio de Karla. Este evento fue no competitivo, lo cual me gusto mucho, asi motiva a las ninas a seguir animandolas a seguir pintando. En la mayoria de las mesas habia desde el primer puesto hasta el tercero. Karla pinto Rapunzel y tambien las Montanas. Yo por mi parte pinte "Mi Montana" la cual me salio mejor de lo que esperaba. Que voy a hacer, no hay nada que hacer....Me quiero y Me adoro, pero mas a mis hijas.
Termine tan cansada despues del show, pues tuvimos que estar seguros de que Dani no se metia ninguna pintura en la boca.

