Finally Randall and I went dancing Salsa at Sevilla's. We had such a nice time, especially because it is part of my culture and who I am. We went with our friends from Puerto Rico ( Jerry and Olga) They are really nice, but they are leaving on August. Hopefully in the future they came back again to California.
We had so many invitations for play dates this week, also a birthday party at a local pizza place and also I had to go to a pancake breakfast for my nephew who plays the saxophone at his school marching band. Also my dad got a cold again, and since he is old, is taking some time to recuperated from his cold. I think he will be fine soon.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I had to choose what to do and who is going where...
Friday, I spend time with my friend Patty in the morning, but after that I had to go to a meeting with the ladies we pray from Calvary. We were going to figure it out how we are going to do things and hopefully end up with a nice solution for everyone. Since some of the moms have never been away from their children, they are concern in who take care of them, so we offer ourselves to take turns at church, to take care of their children. Hopefully the church gave us the space, and also the room for the little ones. I t is nice to see people coming to the lord.
Saturday, I had ballet and family reunion, so it went all morning. Randall had to go to work until 11 pm, so I end up very tired. I decided not to go to church this Sunday. Most Sundays, I keep running after them and it seems that they get more energy when they do it faster.Any way, I stayed home with mom and dad, since my dad need attention also, I end up cooking and going to the grocery store. In the afternoon, we went for a play date with my friend Nancy, they got so many toys there and Karla had so much fun. Daniela stay with her dad, so it was easier that way. We all enjoy our Sunday. No spanish this time, I need to go to bed before it is too late.
