Monday, March 22, 2010

Pictures

It has been a long time since I write in my blog. My girls, Randall, and I are spending more time together as a family, and I am very happy about it. Also I started a new bible study on Wednesdays.
The picture above was taken in Palm Dessert. We went to a museum, and then to the mall, and on the way back we stop at Old Navy to get Randall some new clothes, and of course we get sandals for everyone too.


Karla is growing so fast. This year she will perform ballet in June. I still working on having her like other activities, but so far she ask for soccer again, and we will enroll her in fall.
I am also spending more time with Daniela in the mornings. Last week we went to get some flowers, and we plant them. She help me with the water.



Daniela could also be funny. As you see she is eating with two baby spoons, and sun glasses
She loves horses, and she likes to pretend this tiger is a horse, she likes to pull on it a lot.

This picture was taken one day before my parents went back to Lima. She will be operated on Wednesday. Hopefully everything goes well. They miss my girls, and they talk on the phone often. They will be back in two months.

This is the butterfly cake I made for Jamie's birthday when Rocio and Mariana were here.



These are the pictures of my bedroom and office. The other side we still working on remodeling, especially after I went to bath & body works and put more stuff in the room.


This is my bed with new bed cover and I made the pillow cases for my old pillows.

Last Saturday we also went to the observatory in Los Angeles. It is a fun place, and they just remodeled years ago. It was my first time there, and we are planning to came back when Daniela is older. Karla really enjoy it and on the way back we stop in a Armenian Pizza place. They didn't have a computer so the owner just round the number for the prices of food. It is a fun place also, they had toys and games, and most of the kids were Armenian generation, they gave toys to the girls, and they were so tired, they arrived asleep.